Please note – this package is aimed at learners who already have experience with patients with Asthma, to support them to refresh their skills. For a more basic session, please click here for information.
Update your asthma skills and share best practice
This asthma refresher package is designed for health and care professionals who manage people with asthma, wish to refresh their skills and implement quality improvement initiatives.
Led by an experienced clinical specialist and facilitator, these highly interactive sessions will enable you to update your clinical practice by:
- Discussing and reviewing best practice models
- Identifying and researching interdependencies specific to your own practice population e.g. difficult asthma, occupational asthma, mental health, dysfunctional breathing, smoking cessation, joint working protocols
- Creating a new quality improvement initiative for your practice
- Undertaking peer assessment to help support new initiatives and embed knowledge
- Understanding and developing your leadership skills
This is a series of two 2 hour facilitated online workshops with research and quality initiatives to be undertaken between sessions. It combines group discussions, peer review and best practice development. These sessions are highly interactive, based on the specific needs of the individuals and group; led by an experienced facilitator and clinical specialist.
Familiarisation of national guidance along with any local formularies and guidelines will be an asset.
Delivery: Facilitated online group sessions – two, two hour sessions with research to be undertaken between sessions.
Course Information Sheet: click to download
Making a purchase
Buying for yourself? Please go ahead and make your purchase.
Buying for someone else? You need to purchase an Online Refresher Learning Licence which you can then allocate to your learner/s.