Book With Us

Bursaries and Scholarships

We’re pleased to offer bursaries and scholarships to support health and care professionals to develop their knowledge and know-how to improve health outcomes.

Current Bursaries and Scholarships

Frailty as a Long Term Condition January 2024 bursaries

3 x bursaries for 80% course fee for our Frailty as a Long Term Condition Level 7 module (starting 22 January 2024).

Our newest bursaries are designed to help learners access relevant postgraduate education to improve health outcomes for patients affected by frailty.

Each bursary has a value of £552 (80% of the Frailty as a Long Term Condition course fee). Successful applicants to the bursary, will be required to fund the remaining 20% (£138) of the course fee.

The bursary will be valid only for the course beginning 22 January 2024. You will not be able to select a later start date when registering.

If you would like to apply, please complete the application form below. Please note, applications close on 22 November 2023.


Eligibility for Bursaries and Scholarships

To be eligible for the Frailty as a Long Term Condition January 2024 bursary, you must:

  • Be a UK resident;
  • Be a health or care professional;
  • Meet our standard Postgraduate study entry requirements

Application process

If you would like to apply, please complete the application form below:

Frailty as a Long Term Condition January 2024 bursary application form

Closing date: 5.00pm, 22 November 2023

We encourage potential applicants to apply early, as the application window may close before the deadline date if a high number of suitable applicants apply.

We will contact all applicants by Friday 24 November 2023 to let you know if your application is successful.


Please note: You can apply for more than one scholarship or bursary with Education for Health, but will only be awarded one if your application is successful. By submitting your application, you are confirming Education for Health can use the information provided to review your application – which will include checking registrations with the professional regulatory body specified on you submission. You may be contacted by our Education team to request additional information before a decision is made.


Education for Health is keen to evidence the impact of training on health outcomes. Recipients of these scholarships and bursaries will be contacted during and/or on completion of their course to provide a case study demonstrating changes in practice or impact on clinical outcomes. Uptake of the scholarship or bursary award will be deemed your agreement to participate in these conversations if requested.