This Learner Support section offers all the information you need, whether you are thinking of learning with us or you are already a student.
In this section you will find:
- Education and training course update during the pandemic
- Policies and procedures for students
- Accrediting institution: University of Hertfordshire
- Student substitution form
- What level of learning is right for you?
- Handbook for Validated Awards – The Open University
- Student’s Guide to studying on a programme validated by The Open University
- Our external examiners
How to gain credit for previous study
Masters Degree (MSc): For information on our Postgraduate programmes and credit for previous study, please contact Kate Fletcher on 01926 836833 or email@example.com. Please note that all RPCL or RPEL must be approved before it can be credited towards your programme.
If you are already learning with us, our Student Guide has further information plus guidance on academic and study skills. The Guide can be found within the eLearning.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please get in touch with our Learner Support team, who are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm..
Learner Support – Call: +44 (0)1926 838969