- Which level should I study at?
Our modules are offered at three different academic levels, Levels 5, 6 and 7. We can guide you to ensure you select the most appropriate level of study.
- How do I apply for a course in Warwick, Stirling, central Liverpool or London?
- How do I apply for a course elsewhere?
To apply for courses running in other areas contact our Education Administration Team directly on 01926 838969 or visit our Course Finder for validated training courses and workshops across the Long Term Conditions portfolio.
- How do I apply for a Diploma or Degree programme?
- How do I apply for a Masters programme?
To apply for our Masters programme, please contact our Education Administration team on 01926 838969 or email@example.com.
From September 2015, REUK will no longer be recruiting onto University of Hertfordshire modules at Levels 5 or 6 or BSc pathways. Education for Health’s Levels 5 and 6 modules will be delivered in central Liverpool, available as eLearning and also to be commissioned to be delivered across the UK. For more information please visit these pages: