Need to find out how to gain credit for previous study? Want to find out what our current students have to say about us?
This Student Support section offers all the information you need, whether you are thinking of studying with us or you are already a student. If you want to login, click here to go to eLearning.
In this section you will find:
- How to apply for courses or programmes
- Policies and procedures for students
- Handbook for Validated Awards – The Open University
- Student’s Guide to studying on a programme validated by The Open University
- How to gain credit for previous study
- Our teaching and learning strategy
- Our external examiners
- What our current students have to say about us
- Courses starting in the next few months
If you are already studying with us, our Student Guide has further information plus guidance on academic and study skills. The Guide can be found within the eLearning.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please get in touch with our Student Support team.
During June we will be trialling extended Student Support operational hours. Therefore, we’ll be contactable on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until 5.30pm, rather than our usual 4.30pm. We’ll review this extended service at the end of the pilot, with the potential to carry these hours on in the future. Our hours for the month of June are:
Mon 8.30am – 5.30pm
Tue 8.30am – 4.30pm
Wed 8.30am – 5.30pm
Thu 8.30am – 5.30pm
Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm
Student Support – Call: +44 (0)1926 838969
Fax: +44 (0)1926 493224