Need to find out how to gain credit for previous study? Want to find out what our current students have to say about us?
This Student Support section offers all the information you need, whether you are thinking of studying with us or you are already a student. If you want to login to your eLearning:
- Click here to go to eLearning if the start date of your course was before 1 October 2015.
- Click here to go to eLearning if the start date of your course was on or after 1 October 2015.
In this section you will find:
- How to apply for courses or programmes
- Policies and procedures for students
- Handbook for Validated Awards – The Open University 2016/2017
- How to gain credit for previous study
- Our teaching and learning strategy
- Our external examiners
- What our current students have to say about us
- FAQs for Students re Respiratory Education UK
- Courses starting in the next few months (last chance to book)
If you are already studying with us, our Student Guide has further information plus guidance on academic and study skills. The Guide can be found within the eLearning.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please get in touch, we are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm:
Student Support – Call: +44 (0)1926 838969
Fax: +44 (0)1926 493224