Need to find out how to gain credit for previous study? Want to find out what our current students have to say about us?
This Student Support section offers all the information you need, whether you are thinking of studying with us or you are already a student. If you want to login, click here to go to eLearning.
In this section you will find:
- How to apply for courses or programmes
- Policies and procedures for students
- Handbook for Validated Awards – The Open University
- Student’s Guide to studying on a programme validated by The Open University
- How to gain credit for previous study
- Our teaching and learning strategy
- Our external examiners
- What our current students have to say about us
- Courses starting in the next few months
If you are already studying with us, our Student Guide has further information plus guidance on academic and study skills. The Guide can be found within the eLearning.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please get in touch, we are available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm:
Student Support – Call: +44 (0)1926 838969
Fax: +44 (0)1926 493224