We redeveloped our learning materials especially for online use with advanced eLearning features like video, audio, animation and illustrations. Real patient case studies throughout really support learning to be implemented into practice. You can choose where and when to undertake your learning so it’s much more flexible for your needs.
eLearning has been shown to support improvements in student behaviour including communication skills and procedural skills.
An eLearning approach means we can update online materials rapidly so you can access the most up to date clinical information, unlike traditional courses which can date quickly as new evidence emerges.
Got ten minutes?
Try one of our quick previews, taken from our accredited eLearning modules, to get a flavour of what eLearning can be like: easy to fit round your professional and home life, informative and always up to date.
- Assessing and Managing Patients with Joint Pain – understanding musculoskeletal conditions
- test your knowledge of Asthma and respiratory tract physiology
- Strategy ideas for CVD Risk Assessment
- Features and diagnosis of COPD
- Diabetes – causes of hypoglycaemia assessed…
- Integrate research evidence into everyday clinical practice: Evidence Based Healthcare
- What is Heart Failure?
- Leadership skills we can all apply
- Communication skills in Non-malignant Palliative Care
- Preparing a patient for Spirometry
To enrol on one of these modules, please Choose the Course you are interested in, and book your place.