We have a wide range of eLearning, from the online areas for our already-registered students, to free eLearning across a wide range of topics. Click to login if you are already a student, visit our range of free eLearning or try a short preview of our Level 5 and 6 modules, below.
Got ten minutes?
Try one of our quick previews, taken from our accredited eLearning modules, to get a flavour of what eLearning can be like: easy to fit round your professional and home life, informative and always up to date.
- test your knowledge of Asthma and respiratory tract physiology
- Strategy ideas for Cardiovascular Disease
- Features and diagnosis of COPD
- Diabetes – prevalence of Diabetes…
- Integrate research evidence into everyday clinical practice: Evidence Based Healthcare
- Test your General Practice Nursing skills
- What is Heart Failure?
- Leadership skills we can all apply
- Non-malignant Palliative Care – alleviating breathlessness
- Preparing a patient for Spirometry
To enrol on one of these modules, please Choose the Course you are interested in, and book your place.