Please click the following titles you wish to view to access our past webinars and eLearning modules:
- Spirometry services and Feno testing – webinar
- How to successfully manage patients with both asthma and allergies – webinar
- Supporting Children and Young People’s Health – eLearning module
Please click on the latest reports/resources that have been published:
- Diagnosing the problem: Right test, right time – click here to access Diagnosing the problem: Right test, right time | Asthma + Lung UK (asthmaandlung.org.uk)
- We know the importance of inhaler technique in asthma care. A poster has been produced to help people with asthma improve their inhaler technique https://www.pcrs-uk.org/sites/default/files/2023-07/Inhaler%20technique%20A3%20Poster%20%28NHS%20multiple%20Trusts%29.pdf. The poster features QR codes, which link to instructional videos for 18 different types of inhaler as well as the Tidal Breathing Spacer. The resource was produced by a partnership of East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust and Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust In association with Asthma and Lung UK and ARNS.
- St Barts team produced a guide on how to manage children who have asthma and wheeze. Click here for more details https://www.educationforhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Asthma-and-Wheeze-how-to-keep-your-child-well.-Ensure-you-booklet-print-short-edge-bind.pdf