To purchase education and training for someone else please purchase a Learning Licence. After purchase you will be sent a Learning Licence code (or codes, if you bought multiple licences), which can be passed to the learner to visit our store and book their place on the course and date of their choice.
For the following Level 6 courses, purchase a Level 6 learning licence:
- Enhancing Asthma Care in Professional Practice Short Course
- Enhancing COPD Care in Professional Practice Short Course
- Enhancing Diabetes Care in Professional Practice Short Course
- Tackling the Complexity of Managing Heart Failure Short Course
You will have 12 months to allocate this code to a learner, and for your learner to book their place on a date that suits.
We regularly add dates for Level 6 courses throughout the year and your licence can be used on any course at Level 6 so if you think you want a learner to study Asthma but decide before the licence is allocated that Diabetes would be more useful, it can be used for that Level 6 course instead.
- Read more about the Level 6 Short Courses below, including upcoming dates.
- Need to know more about Learning licences? Click here to find out more.