After attending this masterclass, you will:
• Understand what hypertension is, and how to diagnose it
• Understand who is affected by hypertension and how this contributes to health inequalities
• Know how to take an accurate blood pressure measurement using correct technique
• Be aware of a range of pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options
• Know how to signpost patients who are at risk of hypertension to relevant information, advice, and guidance
Attendance at this masterclass equates to 90 minutes of CPD time. Certificates will be issued 2-4 weeks after the event.
Buying for someone else?
You need to purchase a Hypertension Masterclass Learning License which you can then allocate to your learner/s.
I want to book my practice nurse onto this Masterclass – what should I do?
If you are buying for someone else then for your example, you should purchase a Hypertension Masterclass Learning Licence – you are then issued with a code which you pass to the learner to book themselves onto the next suitable date.
Read more about Learning Licences here: https://www.educationforhealth.org/book-with-us/buying-a-place-for-others/learning-licences/
I need to buy for at least ten people.
We have extra support for purchasers buying learning licences at this volume, including a dedicated Partnership Manager who can help with licence usage reports, learner progress on courses and completion data. This allows you to easily demonstrate a return on your investment. We also have discounts available when bulk buying – talk to the team on [email protected] to find out more.