We were delighted you could join us at our National Conference 2017 in Leicester, we had some great discussions and were pleased to gather so many experts in one place.
We hope the knowledge and experience you gained over the two days is already benefitting your practice, and transforms into better outcomes for your patients.
Slides from the event
Slides from the event, which was organised by Education for Health and funded by TEVA Respiratory, are available below as PDFs for download, if you want to refresh your memory.
- Treatment Options for Severe Asthma Past Present and Future – Dominick Shaw
- Simon Gregory presentation – slides will not be available
- Sharing Best Practice Innovation Gallery – Karen Cox
- The Integration of Cardiac and Respiratory Specialist Services – Katy Beckford
- Using Group Consultations to Improve Asthma Care – Georgina Craig
- Activating Patients to Successfully Engage in Change – Guy Gross
- The Improvement Model Keeping the Complex Simple – Rhian Last
- Inhaled Therapy in COPD Past Present and Future – Richard Russell
More from Education for Health
To find out more about us, the following links may be useful: