Our HQ in Warwick includes our dedicated training facilities, which are available for rent to other organisations.
We are pleased to offer facilities including a range of small, medium and large rooms equipped to meet your individual meeting and training needs.
Education for Health’s HQ, The Athenaeum, is an attractive Grade 2 listed building located in the heart of Warwick.
Our location at 10 Church Street is close to the railway station and motorway networks of the M40 & M42, so a convenient meeting point if you are bringing people together from a wide area. We are situated within Warwick town centre and located by the landmark building of Saint Mary’s Church.
To find out more and book, please contact Gill Parks on 01926 836834.
What can we offer your organisation?
We can offer:
- Choice of rooms with different dimensions and layouts
- Room hire based on full day, half day and 2 hourly rate
- Use of audio visual equipment, projector and flipchart
- Receptionist service and staff to ensure your booking runs smoothly
- Refreshments of hot & cold drinks, plus lunch (at additional cost) if required
- Free Parking – evenings and weekends only.
Download a room hire booking form to make a booking with us, and to see in more detail what additional facilities we can offer you. You can either print off the form and send it to us or call us on +44 (0)1926 493313.