Partner With Us
Practice Managers and PCNs
Are you a Practice Manager involved in Primary Care Networks (PCNs), either setting one up or representing your practice in your new local PCN?
We know that pulling all the information you need to have a successful PCN can be challenging, especially at this rapidly changing time, and that’s where Education for Health can help.
We can offer support in a range of areas tailored to your local needs and delivered either online or anywhere in England, as appropriate. This includes a range of tools, training courses and coaching that will help Practice Managers thrive in the world of PCNs.
Our support package can include:
- Profiling tools – these plug into a general practice’s clinical system and gives the practice live data about the profile of their local population linked to a specific condition such as diabetes or CVD.
- Shared appointments workshops
- Process mapping or service mapping workshops
- Networking and/or leadership workshops
- Tailored clinical bundles across respiratory or cardiovascular (including diabetes)
Our teaching and training team are experts in facilitating learning, actively engaging learners rather than lecturing or dictating the content, with the emphasis always on training and support to use existing knowledge and skills and build on these.
We also offer coaching into practice, which can really support students to implement their learning in the workplace.
Ready to find out more?
Have a look at our other pages, covering specialist support, improving outcomes, and the benefits of working with Education for Health.
Or contact our Primary Care Networks lead Stephen Ryan on [email protected] or fill out the form below, selecting Innovations as your Type of Enquiry