23rd August 2021
200 Senior Primary Care Professionals are confirmed to present at this year’s Best Practice Show, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 13 and 14 October.
The Best Practice Show offers a series of stimulating sessions across several theatres, all delivered by healthcare leaders, policymakers, service users and front-line primary care professionals.
FREE tickets for all Healthcare Professionals are available to book here.
With over 200 sessions providing the opportunity to earn up to 12 hours of CPD training all under one roof, the expert line-up of speakers will be sharing the latest industry updates across seven content streams.
Speakers at this year’s Best Practice Show include:
- Dr Farzana Hussain, GP and Co-Chair, National Clinical Director PCN Network
- Dr Bola Owolabi, Director – Health Inequalities, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Navina Evans, Chief Executive, Health Education England
- Martin Griffiths, Clinical Director for Violence Reduction, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Claire Fuller, Senior Responsible Officer, Surrey Heartlands ICS
- Rob Webster, Lead Chief Executive, West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS
- Dr Kiren Collinson, Deputy Medical Director for Primary Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Dr Richard Vautrey, Chair of BMA GP Committee, British Medical Association
- Matthew Winn, Director of Community Health and Chief Executive, NHS England and NHS Improvement and Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Stephen Dorrell, Former Health Secretary and Chair, Public Policy Projects
For delegate enquiries, please contact Shannon Cargan on [email protected]