Accessing education using NES GPN Funding? Update
8th February 2018
Update 20 Feb 2018: NHS Education for Scotland (NES) have now closed applications for this funding.
Are you a General Practice Nurse (GPN) hoping to access the NHS Education for Scotland (NES) GPN Funding announced by The Scottish Government, or do you work with GPNs who may be eligible?
You need to act fast because the current round of funding is closing on Monday 19 February.
With courses across Chronic Disease Management delivered as eLearning modules validated by The Open University, Education for Health has already started a wide range of modules across Scotland.
Here’s what we still have available, starting before 31 March:
- Leadership Level 6 module starting 5 March
- Asthma Level 5 module starting 12 March
- Personalised Care for Long Term Conditions Level 6 module starting 12 March
- Evidence Based Healthcare Level 6 module starting 19 March
- Reducing Risk of Long Term Conditions Level 5 module starting 19 March
- Reducing Risk of Long Term Conditions Level 6 module starting 19 March
Education for Health is not involved with NES funding, and cannot influence whether you will be successful, but we believe all courses listed above and at www.educationforhealth.org/scotland fall within the criteria for funding examples listed on the NES application page https://response.questback.com/