UK Stroke Forum Conference 2019
10th February 2019
The UK Stroke Forum Conference will take place on the 3-5 December 2019 at The International Centre in Telford.
Why people attend UKSF
The UKSF conference gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Gain relevant accredited professional training.
- Find out the latest research and service developments.
- Learn about new innovations and services in the exhibition.
- Network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway.
- Showcase their work by submitting an abstract for presentation at the event.
What the conference includes
Attendees will benefit from:
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care.
- Over 110 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements.
- Over 60 exhibition stands to showcase new innovations and industry developments.
- Over 300 research posters including ongoing trials.
- Practical workshops.
- Debate sessions.
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences.
- Meetings for the latest trial updates.
- CPD contribution.
- Networking opportunities at a drinks reception and fabulous conference dinner.
For more information about the UK Stroke Forum Conference, click here: https://www.stroke.org.uk/professionals/uk-stroke-forum/uk-stroke-forum-conference
You can sign up to the mailing list for conference updates here: http://www.stroke.org.uk/webform/get-uk-stroke-forum-information