The British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology Annual Meeting
19th July 2018
BSACI Annual Meeting 2018
30 September to 2 October 2018
Telford International Centre, Telford
The 2018 programme will cover a broad range of topics – food allergy, asthma, eczema, basic science, drug allergy, rhinology, immunotherapy, cutaneous allergy, component-resolved diagnosis, psychological well-being of patients, families and staff, and service improvement, amongst others.
BSACI are planning joint sessions with the British Association of Dermatologists, the Royal College of Anaesthetists, the British Society of Immunology, EAACI and the British Society for Cutaneous Allergy. There will be expert clinicians, basic scientists, primary care physicians, nurses and dieticians amongst the speakers.
What will I gain from attending the BSACI Annual Meeting?
- Learn about nut allergies, eczema management and urticaria
- Discuss the development of allergen immunotherapy
- Supporting families following severe reactions
- Explore future opportunities for food allergy interventions
- Investigate how joint working can improve the lives of adults with asthma
- Gain an understanding of patch testing, drug allergies and patient-driven services
- Discuss challenging clinical cases with peers
- Undertake practical allergy workshops
- Explore the development of disease due to allergen exposure
Enjoy excellent educational and clinically relevant content in a structured but informal setting to maximise interaction and exchange of ideas.
Registration fees, along with a link to book your place, can be found by clicking the link below.