15th February 2019
The 2019 NPRANG Conference takes place on 9 November 2019 at the Liverpool Marriott Hotel.
NPRANG exists to promote and improve the health of all children and young people with respiratory disease and /or allergic disease.
The NPRANG objectives are;
To encourage the professional and clinical progress of nurses involved in the delivery and
development of care for children and young people with respiratory disease and/ or allergic
disease by providing;
• Forums for education, debate and sharing of best practice
• Nursing mentorship and networking opportunities
• Opportunities to influence policy and decision making processes
To raise the standards and accessibility of clinical services for children and young people with respiratory and or allergic disease by;
• Working in consultation with children, young people and their families
• Influencing the development of care packages
• Working with and alongside multi professional/multi agency groups
• Acting as an expert resource
Make sure you save the date and visit the NPRANG website for more details: http://www.nprang.co.uk/