Issues & Answers in Primary Care Today Conference 2019
20th February 2019
8-9 November 2019, EMCC Nottingham
Announcing exciting new programme plus FREE attendance!
2019 will see new and exciting changes to this annual conference. With an inspiring programme, now expanded to include many of the long term conditions, the esteemed faculty will endeavour to provide you with a review of current guidance, practical advice for improving patient care, ‘top tips’ for delivering Best Practice plus how to apply this advice through case study examples. In addition delegates have the opportunity for live voting and to question the experts via the event App. This is accredited learning from primary care experts in an informal and friendly environment, and is absolutely free for the first 200 delegates who register.
What will you gain by attending?
• Free registration, lunch and refreshments
• 1.5 days of inspirational sessions tailored into 2 streams
• Interactive real life case studies to discuss with experts
• Networking opportunities with colleagues
• Exhibition, with the latest products and devices
• Mini-auditorium, quickfire sessions and hands-on workshops
• 9 CPD points plus certificate of attendance
• Optional conference dinner with guest speaker
• Discounted on-site accommodation
• Post-event e-learning modules and podcasts
Don’t miss your chance to secure free registration and join the primary care community