Issues & Answers in Cardiovascular Disease Conference 2018
5th July 2018
Issues & Answers in Cardiovascular Disease
16 and 17 November 2018
Providing primary care professionals (GPs, Pharmacists, nurses and related disciplines) with practical answers to questions in the daily care of patients at risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and related disorders. This is accredited, need-to-know learning from primary care experts in an informal and friendly environment.
The accredited programme is structured around plenary sessions, interactive case studies, workshops and networking opportunities.
What will I gain from attending the Issues & Answers Conference?
- Translation of the latest evidence into daily practice
- Listen to great speakers AND gain 9 CPD points
- Over 14 hours of learning plus top tips for managing your patients and delivering best practice
- Practical guidance on translating NICE Guidelines into patient care
- Opportunities to exchange best practice with colleagues and network
- Learn about changing patient’s behaviour to improve care and prevent disease
- Experience hands-on workshops and interactive real life case studies to discuss with the experts
Enjoy excellent educational and clinically relevant content in a structured but informal setting to maximise interaction and exchange of ideas.
Register now and pay later. Register before the end of April and get up to 25% off with an opening offer. (Nurses only £75 including conference dinner).
Registration fees can be found on the registration page, by clicking the link below.