Best Practice in Nursing
19th February 2018
Best Practice in Nursing 2018
17 and 18 October 2018
Telford International Centre, Telford
Best Practice in Nursing is the nursing profession’s favourite event where the nation comes together to train and champion nurses. Best Practice in Nursing is designed to give nurses everything they need to cover both revalidation and annual training requirements.
Best Practice in Nursing covers sessions and courses in topics like Keynote Addresses, Clinical Updates, Advanced Clinical Training, Mandatory Training, Hands-On workshops and Practical Development. The event is also home to the largest sourcing floor in Primary Care – to equip nurses with the latest knowledge of products and solutions relevant to their everyday roles.
What will I gain from attending the Best Practice in Nursing Conference?
- Build a personalised 12 hour CPD training path from a programme containing a total of 38 hours of education
- Hear important advice from nursing regulatory bodies such as the NMC, RCN and NHS England
- Understand the latest healthcare policy updates and understand the effect it will have on the nursing profession
- Hear important clinical updates and attend advanced clinical training courses
- Attend advanced clinical training courses on topics like dementia, wound care, respiratory disease and diabetes
- Cover annual mandatory training requirements
- Enjoy informal networking with 1,500 other nurses from all levels and backgrounds
- Discover the latest innovations on the largest sourcing floor for primary care in the UK
- Come together as a nursing community to inspire, celebrate, recognise and raise the profile of primary care nurses
Enjoy excellent educational and clinically relevant content in a structured but informal setting to maximise interaction and exchange of ideas.
1,100 free passes are available for qualifying primary care nurses, enabling early registrants to attend with a complimentary ticket.