We will be running a series of webinars throughout the week with a focus on providing a range of tools to support people with Diabetes and CVD complications.
Our programme includes webinars with Dr David Cavan and Dr David Unwin, pioneers in T2 remission, population profiling and much more.
This week coincides with the launch of the EfH Bursary Scheme. The bursaries are created through voluntary donations. To kick start this process, participants at the webinars can make a small donation to enable us to offer subsidised education and training. If they prefer, the webinars can be accessed for free.
Places are open for booking now, and are limited for each webinar.
- 12 October, 1pm-2pm, Prof Roy Taylor: Understanding how and why fatty liver and type 2 diabetes can be returned to normal webinar
- 13 October, 6pm-7pm, Dr David Unwin: Beating T2 Diabetes into remission AND enjoying clinical practice webinar
- 14 October, 1.30pm-2.30pm, Debbie Sharman: Reducing diabetes related amputations – what you can do to help webinar
- 15 October, 4pm-5pm: Dr David Cavan: The impact of lifestyle and evidence for reversal webinar
- 16 October, 1pm-2pm: Adam Smith: Practice based profiling; Simple steps to improve health outcomes webinar
You can see our full range of Diabetes courses, in addition to the Diabetes Week webinars, by visiting our store, we currently have dates available for:
- Principles of Diabetes for Professional Practice Short Course
- Enhancing Diabetes Care in Professional Practice Short Course
- Diabetes Improving Glycaemic Control Level 7 module
- Diabetes Reducing Cardiovascular Risk Level 7 module
You can start our PG Cert Diabetes Care by booking either Level 7 module, or if you would prefer a Diabetes Online Refresher, register your interest to be notified as soon as it launches.