As experts in the fields of respiratory, diabetes and cardiovascular disease service improvement at a national and international level, our Clinical Leads and Trainers are regularly involved in a wide range of advisory boards, and are available for consultancy work, expert speaking slots and more.
Recently, these include:
- National Review of Asthma Deaths
- SPAF Academy (AF and Stroke)
- Education committee member of PCRS UK
- the British Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation Council (BACPR)
- the NICE Anaphylaxis Guideline Development Group
- the Programme Board for the National Respiratory Strategy
- international health initiatives such as the World Health Organisation’s Global Alliance against Respiratory Disease (GARD).
Our staff are members of the National Clinical Commissioning Network, Clinical Leaders Network, UK Stroke Forum, NHS Leadership Academy, and Faculty Board of the local RCGP as nurse educator, Junior Treasurer BANCC, editorial board Practice Nurse, Practice Nursing and Journal of Health Visiting.
To find out how our staff can support you, contact Rachel Clarke on 01926 493313 or firstname.lastname@example.org