Education for Health has a reputation for excellence in teaching and learning provision nationally and internationally. We are a HE accredited institution in Wellesbourne, offering post-registration education to health care professionals in the field of Long Term Conditions prevention and management.
Associate Director of Marketing and Communication
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director of Marketing and Communication to assist us 2 or 3 days a week for 6-9 months. This is principally to help finalise and implement a dynamic marketing strategy that reflects our recent organisational change. Whilst leading our marketing team, and advising the Chief Executive and senior colleagues, we also want you to take a hands on approach to our day to day marketing activities.
If you are interested please either call and book a time to speak to the Chief Executive Dr Linda Edwards or send your CV to Lisa Parry on email@example.com by Friday 20 March 2020.
Informal interviews will take place in Wellesbourne on Monday 30 March 2020.
Additional information for candidates
- For information on inclusion and accessibility when applying, please click here.
- Our Equal Opportunities Form can be found here
- Our Application Form can be found here
For your application to be considered, please return:
- your completed Equal Opportunities Form,
- your completed Application Form
- your CV and cover letter, stating the role, or roles, you are interested in, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any difficulties, please contact Lisa Parry, on + 44 (0) 1926 493313 or email email@example.com.