We are a specialist provider of Long Term Conditions education and training courses, products and qualifications. This is delivered through our combination of:
- interactive facilitated study days
- workshops which stimulate active, participatory learning
- a range of products and resources that designed to support your education and training experience
- bespoke projects.
We adapt and deliver our training courses and programmes right across the world. Most of our training takes place in the UK and Ireland, however recent countries visited by our trainers include Denmark, Bermuda, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh, as well as a partnership with Hong Kong Health Authority which brings groups of expert nurses to Warwick for highly skilled training and professional development.
We are keen to demonstrate that our education has a positive impact, and we are constantly revising how we evaluate and measure this.
We have produced robust research evidence to prove that our education and training can lead to:
- measurable improvements in the quality of health services
- an increase in the confidence and competence of health professionals
- improvements in the health outcomes of patients with Long Term Conditions.