Engaging with health professionals by introducing and disseminating research findings is an important way to influence clinical practice
High Quality Research
- to provide high quality education and training for healthcare professionals in order to improve patient care in respiratory and related conditions
- to strengthen and broaden our evidence base for education as a lever for service improvement.
Examples of research
- COPD uncovered: an international survey on the impact of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD] on a working age population1
- A national survey on the roles and training of primary care respiratory nurses in the UK in 2006: are we making a difference2
- Standardised training for healthcare professionals and its impact on patients with perennial rhinitis: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial3
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis is associated with a detrimental impact on exam performance in UK teenagers4
- Shared decision making or paternalism in nursing consultations? A qualitative study of primary care asthma nurses' views on sharing decisions with patients regarding inhaler device selection5
Pages in this section
Find a course
A new report from The King's Fund highlights lessons that can be learnt from the experiences of high-performing health care organisations in other countries.
We have a range of workshops starting soon, an ideal opportunity to develop your skills.
- more news