Engaging with health professionals by introducing and disseminating research findings is an important way to influence clinical practice
High Quality Research
- to provide high quality education and training for healthcare professionals in order to improve patient care in respiratory and related conditions
- to strengthen and broaden our evidence base for education as a lever for service improvement.
Examples of research
- COPD uncovered: an international survey on the impact of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD] on a working age population1
- A national survey on the roles and training of primary care respiratory nurses in the UK in 2006: are we making a difference2
- Standardised training for healthcare professionals and its impact on patients with perennial rhinitis: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial3
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis is associated with a detrimental impact on exam performance in UK teenagers4
- Shared decision making or paternalism in nursing consultations? A qualitative study of primary care asthma nurses' views on sharing decisions with patients regarding inhaler device selection5
Pages in this section
Find a course
Education for Health is one of 11 organisations which have been awarded the Higher Education Institution (HEI) Challenge Award to develop healthcare education in the East Midlands.
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity with Education for Health.
- more news