The Athenaeum is really convenient for our organisation being ‘just around the corner’ from our offices. The meeting rooms are light, particularly the one which opens up onto the gardens. We have held a number of meetings there (and will continue to do so) and we are always well provided for with coffee and biscuits and really friendly staff who are more than willing to help.
Our facilities at Number 10
The Athenaeum is an attractive grade 2 listed building located in the heart of Warwick.
We are pleased to offer our facilities for your meeting and training needs, with a range of small, medium and large rooms, equipped to meet your individual requirements.
Our location at number 10 Church Street, is close to the railway station and motorway networks of the M40 & M42. We are situated within Warwick town centre and located by the landmark building of Saint Mary's Church.
What can we offer your organisation?
We can offer:
- Choice of rooms with different dimensions and layouts
- Room hire based on full day, half day and 2 hourly rate
- Use of audio visual equipment, projector and flipchart
- Receptionist service and staff to ensure your booking runs smoothly
- Refreshments of hot & cold drinks, plus lunch (at additional cost) if required
- Free Parking - evenings and weekends only.
Download a Booking Form to make a booking with us, and to see in more detail what additional facilities we can offer you. You can either print off the attached form and send it to us or call us on +44 (0)1926 493313.
Pages in this section
Find a course
Education for Health have been hosting a study tour from Hong Kong participating in an International Respiratory Nurse Leaders Initiative.
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Clinical Lead.
- more news