Last chance to book
Forthcoming modules and workshops run by Education for Health
Details of modules and workshops starting in the first few months of 2015 can be seen below. The modules can be taken as part of a degree, diploma or as standalone modules.
- Asthma Level 5 module, Stirling, 16 March
- Heart Failure Level 5 module, Warwick 16 March
- COPD Level 5 module, Stirling, 30 March
- An Introduction to Respiratory Assessment (REUK) Level 5 module, Aintree, 31 March
- Principles of Respiratory Assessment (REUK) Level 6 module, Aintree, 31 March
- Heart Failure Level 6 module, Warwick 4 May
- Performing and Interpreting Quality Assured Spirometry Level 6 module, Aintree, 4 May
- Allergy Level 6 module, 4 May
- Allergy Level 5 module, 4 May
- Diabetes Level 6 module, 4 May
- Stroke Level 5 module, 4 May
- Coronary Heart Disease Level 5 module, 4 May
- CVD Risk Assessment Level 5 module, 4 May
- Heart Failure Level 5 module, Aintree, 4 May
- BSc Project Level 6 module, 11 May
- Diabetes Level 5 module, Warwick, 11 May
- COPD Level 5 module, Warwick, 11 May
- Paedatric Asthma Workshop, Warwick, 11 May
- Spirometry Workshop, Warwick, 12 May
- COPD Level 6 module, Warwick, 18 May
- Asthma Update Workshop, Warwick 21 May
- Asthma Level 6 module, Warwick, 25 May
- Asthma Level 5 module, Warwick, 25 May
- Essentials of Primary Care Nursing, Warwick, five days, starts 26 May
- Primary care, QOF, QIPP and the new NHS, Warwick, 26 May
- Improving consultation skills using motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioural therapy to impact on behaviour change, Warwick, 27 May
- Essentials of Asthma and COPD for Primary Care Nurses, Warwick, 28 May
Click on any title to find out more, or to apply for a place on a course running in Warwick or our new central Stirling venue, go to our How to Apply page.
For courses running in other areas (except Aintree) contact our Education Co-ordinator Team directly on 01926 838969 or visit our Shop for the full range of courses we offer across the Long Term Conditions portfolio.
For courses marked (REUK) running in Aintree, contact Gill Butler on 0151 529 6254, email email@example.com
Find a course
Education for Health is one of 11 organisations which have been awarded the Higher Education Institution (HEI) Challenge Award to develop healthcare education in the East Midlands.
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity with Education for Health.
- more news