Last chance to book
Forthcoming modules and workshops run by Education for Health
Details of modules and workshops starting in the last few months of 2014 can be seen below. The modules can be taken as part of a degree, diploma or as standalone modules.
- Asthma Level 5 module*, Stirling study days, starts 27 October
- Allergy Level 5 module*, starts 3 November
- Allergy Level 6 module*, starts 3 November
- Assessing and Managing Patients with Joint Pain Level 6 module*, Warwick study days, starts 3 November - BURSARY AVAILABLE REDUCING COST TO £250
- Asthma Level 6 module*, Warwick study days, starts 3 November
- Coronary Heart Disease Level 5 module*, starts 3 November
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment Level 5 module*, starts 3 November
- Diabetes Level 6 module*, starts 3 November
- Holistic Care for People Living with Long Term Conditions Level 5 module*, starts 3 November
- Leadership Level 6 module*, starts 3 November
- Principles of Managing Long Term Conditions Level 6 module*, starts 3 November
- Stroke in Primary Care Level 5 module*, starts 3 November
- BSc Project Level 6 module*, starts 10 November
- Non-malignant Palliative Care Level 6 module, starts 10 November
- CBT: An introduction to the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy half day workshop, Barnstaple, North Devon, 13 November
- Asthma Level 5 module, Portsmouth study days, starts 17 November
- Diabetes Level 5 module*, Warwick study days, starts 17 November
- Aspire to Inspire two day workshop, Warwick, 18 & 19 November
- Spirometry one day workshop, Warwick, 20 November
- COPD Level 5 module*, Warwick study days, starts 24 November - LAST CHANCE TO STUDY COPD LEVEL 5 IN 2014
- Asthma Update one day workshop, Warwick, 27 November - BURSARY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
- Spirometry for HCAs one day workshop, Warwick, 28 November
- Atrial Fibrillation Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Bringing Evidence to Practice Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Essentials of Primary Care Nursing series of 5 workshops, Warwick, starts 1 December
- Evidence Based Healthcare Level 6 module*, starts 1 December
- Hypertension Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Primary care, QOF, QIPP and the new NHS workshop, Warwick, 1 December
- Smoking Cessation Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Tuberculosis Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Improving consultation skills workshop, Warwick, 2 December
- Introduction to Heart Failure workshop, Liverpool, 4 December
- Dementia; recognition, assessment and meeting the challenges of dementia after diagnosis, London, 5 December - fully funded for staff working in Haringey, non-subsidised places available to all healthcare professionals
- Essentials of Asthma and COPD for primary care nurses workshop, Warwick, 8 December
- Essentials of Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease and CKD for primary care nurses workshop, Warwick, 9 December
- Essentials of Diabetes for Primary Care Nurses workshop, Warwick, 10 December
- COPD Update workshop, Warwick, 15 December
- Introduction to Diabetes workshop, Liverpool, 15 December
Performing and Interpreting Quality Assured Spirometry Level 6 module*, Warwick, starting 15 December
Click on any title to find out more, or to apply for a place on a course running in Warwick or our new central Stirling venue, go to our How to Apply page.
Courses marked with an asterisk* can be included in our 10% Student and Alumni Discount Offer subject to terms and conditions.
For courses running in other areas contact our Education Co-ordinator Team directly on 01926 838969 or visit our Shop for the full range of courses we offer across the Long Term Conditions portfolio.
Find a course
Interested in our Spirometry courses? Here is what is on offer, click on any course you are interested in to find out more, including accreditation status with ARTP/BTS.
Education for Health has specific workshops designed to support primary care staff in recognition, assessment and diagnosis of Dementia.
- more news