Last chance to book
Forthcoming modules and workshops run by Education for Health
Details of modules and workshops starting before the end of 2013 are below - just added: February 2014 dates! The modules can be taken as part of a degree, diploma or as standalone modules.
- Evidence Based Healthcare Degree module, 02/12/2013
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Workshop, Warwick, 06/12/2013
- Breaking Bad News Workshop, Warwick, 19/12/2013
- Dementia Workshop, Warwick, 20/12/2013
- Principles of Managing Long Term Conditions Degree module, 6/1/2014
- Holistic Care for People Living with Long Term Conditions Diploma module, 6/1/2014
- Spirometry Diploma module, Kent, 13/1/2014
- Putting Prevention First Workshop, Warwick, 17/1/2014
- Asthma Diploma module, Warwick, 27/1/2014
- Allergy Diploma module, 3/2/2014
- Allergy Degree module, 3/2/2014
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk Assessment Diploma Module, 3/2/2014
- COPD Degree module, Warwick, 3/2/2014
- Stroke in Primary Care Diploma module, 3/2/2014
- Coronary Heart Disease Diploma module, 3/2/2014
- Diabetes as a Cardiovascular Disease Degree module, 3/2/2014
- Introduction to Diabetes (formerly Diabesity) workshop, Berkshire, 3/2/2014
- Spirometry Diploma module, Warwick, 3/2/2014
- Assessing and managing joint pain: the knee worshop, Warwick, 6/2/2014
- Introduction to Diabetes (formerly Diabesity) workshop, Winchester, 6/2/2014
- Introduction to Diabetes (formerly Diabesity) workshop, Bournemouth, 7/2/2014
- Introduction to Diabetes (formerly Diabesity) workshop, Isle of Wight, 10/2/2014
- Putting Prevention First workshop, Barking, 12/2/2014
- Introduction to Diabetes (formerly Diabesity) workshop, Buckinghamshire, 14/2/2014
- Non Malignant Palliative Care workshop, Warwick, 17/2/2014
- Introduction to Diabetes (formerly Diabesity) workshop, Oxfordshire, 17/2/2014
- Leadership in Primary Care workshop, Warwick, 21/2/2014
- Asthma Degree module, Warwick, 24/2/2014
- COPD Diploma module, Warwick, 24/2/2014
Click on any title to find out more, or to apply for a place on a course running in Warwick, our new central Stirling venue or our new London venue, go to our How to Apply page.
*For courses running in other areas contact our Education Co-ordinator Team directly on 01926 838969 or visit our Shop for the full range of courses we offer across the Long Term Conditions portfolio.
Pages in this section
Find a course
Interested in our Spirometry courses? Here is what is on offer, click on any course you are interested in to find out more, including dates where relevant.
Education for Health is pleased to announce that a new free online training programme for nurses across Europe launched on World COPD Day 2013. The aim of the programme is to improve COPD diagnosis, management and treatment.
- more news