Last chance to book
Forthcoming modules and workshops run by Education for Health
Details of modules and workshops starting in the next few months of 2014 can be seen below. The modules can be taken as part of a degree, diploma or as standalone modules.
- Principles of Managing Long Term Conditions Degree module, 28/4/2014
- Asthma Diploma module, Edinburgh, 28/4/2014
- Allergy Diploma module, May 5th
- Allergy Degree module, May 5th
- Asthma Diploma module, Warwick study days, May 5th
- CVD Risk Assessment Diploma module, May 5th
- COPD Diploma module, Warwick study days, May 5th
- Coronary Heart Disease module, May 5th
- Diabetes Degree module, May 5th
- Stroke in Primary Care Diploma module, May 5th
- Spirometry for HCAs workshop, Warwick, May 7th
- Asthma Diploma module, Stirling study days, May 12th
- BSC Project, May 12th
- Heart Failure Degree module, Warwick study days, May 12th
- Assessing and Managing Patients with Joint Pain Degree module, Warwick, May 19th
- Leadership Degree module, Warwick, May 19th
- Atrial Fibrillation workshop, Southend, May 21st - Fully funded training available for healthcare professionals working for GP Practices within Castle Point & Rochford, Southend and Basildon.
Click on any title to find out more, or to apply for a place on a course running in Warwick, our new central Stirling venue or our London venue, go to our How to Apply page.
*For courses running in other areas contact our Education Co-ordinator Team directly on 01926 838969 or visit our Shop for the full range of courses we offer across the Long Term Conditions portfolio.
Find a course
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Clinical Lead.
Find out what our Clinical Leads have pledged, and let us know your plans for change.
- more news