Last chance to book
Forthcoming modules and workshops run by Education for Health
Details of modules and workshops starting in the last few months of 2014 can be seen below. The modules can be taken as part of a degree, diploma or as standalone modules.
- COPD Level 5 module*, Warwick study days, starts 24 November - LAST CHANCE TO STUDY COPD LEVEL 5 IN 2014
- Asthma Update one day workshop, Warwick, 27 November - BURSARY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
- Atrial Fibrillation Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Bringing Evidence to Practice Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Essentials of Primary Care Nursing series of 5 workshops, Warwick, starts 1 December
- Evidence Based Healthcare Level 6 module*, starts 1 December
- Hypertension Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Primary care, QOF, QIPP and the new NHS workshop, Warwick, 1 December
- Smoking Cessation Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Tuberculosis Level 5 module*, starts 1 December
- Improving consultation skills workshop, Warwick, 2 December
- Introduction to Heart Failure workshop, Liverpool, 4 December
- Dementia; recognition, assessment and meeting the challenges of dementia after diagnosis, London, 5 December - fully funded for staff working in Haringey, non-subsidised places available to all healthcare professionals
- Essentials of Asthma and COPD for primary care nurses workshop, Warwick, 8 December
- Essentials of Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease and CKD for primary care nurses workshop, Warwick, 9 December
- Essentials of Diabetes for Primary Care Nurses workshop, Warwick, 10 December
- COPD Update workshop, Warwick, 15 December
- Introduction to Diabetes workshop, Liverpool, 15 December
Performing and Interpreting Quality Assured Spirometry Level 6 module*, Warwick, starting 15 December
Click on any title to find out more, or to apply for a place on a course running in Warwick or our new central Stirling venue, go to our How to Apply page.
Courses marked with an asterisk* can be included in our 10% Student and Alumni Discount Offer subject to terms and conditions.
For courses running in other areas contact our Education Co-ordinator Team directly on 01926 838969 or visit our Shop for the full range of courses we offer across the Long Term Conditions portfolio.
Find a course
Taught by expert practising clinicians, these workshops held in Warwick will provide you with a valuable introduction to general practice.
The prestigious accolade means she will be one of just 51 QNI Fellows in the country, recognised for their significant contribution to community nursing or primary care.
- more news