All charities are required to demonstrate clearly how the public benefits from their activities.
- We are the only training organisation to measure in a scientific way the effect of our training of health professionals on the patients they care for
- We are able to show1 that our training makes a measurable difference to the health outcomes and quality of life of patients with long term conditions
- We have been training healthcare professionals since 1987. In 2009, millions of people with incurable long term conditions benefitted directly as a result of us delivering more than 300 courses to more than 5000 health professionals in 8 countries and across 3 continents
- View our Annual Report for 2013. For the detailed annual report and older reports, please visit the annual reports page.
We are constantly developing knowledge which we seek to share to the benefit of others. Over the last 12 months we have accepted invitations to advise on many topics. To find out more about this, please visit our Charitable Activities area of the site.
1. Sheikh A, Khan-Wasti S, Price D, Smeeth L, Fletcher M, Walker S. Standardized training for healthcare professionals and its impact on patients with perennial rhinitis: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial. Clin Exp Allergy 2007; 37(1):90-99
Pages in this section
Prof Sally Singh
OBE FCIB C.Dir. FIoD HonFIOSH
Dr Sandy Gupta
Dr Jonathan Shapiro
MA (Cantab), MB, ChB, MRCGP
Prof Ala Szczepura
Dr James Kingsland OBE
Find a course
We'd like to wish all our students, commissioners and partners a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Read on for our opening dates over the festive season...
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity with Education for Health
- more news