All charities are required to demonstrate clearly how the public benefits from their activities.
- We are the only training organisation to measure in a scientific way the effect of our training of health professionals on the patients they care for
- We are able to show1 that our training makes a measurable difference to the health outcomes and quality of life of patients with long term conditions
- We have been training healthcare professionals since 1987. In 2009, millions of people with incurable long term conditions benefitted directly as a result of us delivering more than 300 courses to more than 5000 health professionals in 8 countries and across 3 continents
- View our Annual Report for 2013. For the detailed annual report and older reports, please visit the annual reports page.
We are constantly developing knowledge which we seek to share to the benefit of others. Over the last 12 months we have accepted invitations to advise on many topics. To find out more about this, please visit our Charitable Activities area of the site.
1. Sheikh A, Khan-Wasti S, Price D, Smeeth L, Fletcher M, Walker S. Standardized training for healthcare professionals and its impact on patients with perennial rhinitis: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial. Clin Exp Allergy 2007; 37(1):90-99
Pages in this section
Dr Sandy Gupta
Prof Sally Singh
Dr Jonathan Shapiro
MA (Cantab), MB, ChB, MRCGP
Prof Ala Szczepura
Dr James Kingsland OBE
OBE FCIB C.Dir. FIoD HonFIOSH
Find a course
As a Charity we are committed to ensuring that our trainers have all the information they need to support the delivery of education to students...
We currently have two vacancies in the organisation: Marketing Executive, and Diabetes Clinical Lead
We are delighted to announce these exciting opportunities to work for Education for Health.
- more news