All charities are required to demonstrate clearly how the public benefits from their activities.
- We are the only training organisation to measure in a scientific way the effect of our training of health professionals on the patients they care for
- We are able to show1 that our training makes a measurable difference to the health outcomes and quality of life of patients with long term conditions
- We have been training healthcare professionals since 1987. In 2009, millions of people with incurable long term conditions benefitted directly as a result of us delivering more than 300 courses to more than 5000 health professionals in 8 countries and across 3 continents
- View our Annual Report for 2013. For the detailed annual report and older reports, please visit the annual reports page.
We are constantly developing knowledge which we seek to share to the benefit of others. Over the last 12 months we have accepted invitations to advise on many topics. To find out more about this, please visit our Charitable Activities area of the site.
1. Sheikh A, Khan-Wasti S, Price D, Smeeth L, Fletcher M, Walker S. Standardized training for healthcare professionals and its impact on patients with perennial rhinitis: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial. Clin Exp Allergy 2007; 37(1):90-99
Pages in this section
Prof Sally Singh
Dr Sandy Gupta
Prof Ala Szczepura
OBE FCIB C.Dir. FIoD HonFIOSH
Dr Jonathan Shapiro
MA (Cantab), MB, ChB, MRCGP
Dr James Kingsland OBE
Find a course
In the latest REAL case study, 83 year old Stanislav (Stan) has been diagnosed with COPD for more than 20 years, has been admitted to hospital three times in the past year and you receive his most recent discharge letter. What do you do next?
Taught by expert practising clinicians, these workshops held in Warwick will provide you with a valuable introduction to general practice.
- more news