Our fantastic Improving Health module is the result of an inspired collaboration between NHS Warwickshire and Education For Health. The course is open to front-line workers from all the many spheres of Public Health, Social Care and even the Voluntary Sector
Education for Health is an important source of independent information, knowledge and expertise. We regularly share our resources with professional associations, charitable institutions, government bodies and commercial organisations by collaborating on projects which aim to improve patient care:
- We offer expert opinion and consultancy based on our experience and leadership of primary healthcare workforce development
- We use our experience pioneering best practice educational experience and content to help you develop special events and educational projects:
- Face to face learning
- Distance learning
- Blended learning
- We know how to raise standards of effective respiratory and cardiovascular practice and can provide expert speakers and authors
- We are at the forefront of harnessing the enormous potential of the internet and digital technologies. Your project will benefit from dynamic, interactive experiences which achieve your objectives and builds your reputation.
In 2009 we collaborated on a whole variety of initiatives with:
- The governments of the UK, Denmark and Singapore
- 4 UK national patient charities
- 10 multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Several UK and European professional associations.
To discuss the benefits of collaborating with Education for Health, please contact Monica Fletcher, CEO, on 01926 836841.
Pages in this section
Founding members of the Danish Trainer Team with Samantha Walker, then Director of Education and Research
Helping Bermuda breath freely - Jennifer Wilson an NRTC asthma diploma graduate with the 'Azmobile' which allows her to get out into the community and connect with as many people as possible who suffer with asthma
The first Singapore Nurses Asthma Group (SNAG) students, November 2009
Our range of Simply Pocket Books are presented and illustrated in a unique easy-to-follow guidance from cover to cover
Visit to Changi General Hospital, Monica Fletcher Chief Executive with a team of respiratory nurses
Clinical Lead for Improving Health, Managing LTC & Essentials of Primary Care Nursing
Respiratory nurses attending an advanced communication skills workshop at Outram Polyclinic with Monica Fletcher and GP Dt Tan Tze Lee
Find a course
In the latest REAL case study, 83 year old Stanislav (Stan) has been diagnosed with COPD for more than 20 years, has been admitted to hospital three times in the past year and you receive his most recent discharge letter. What do you do next?
Taught by expert practising clinicians, these workshops held in Warwick will provide you with a valuable introduction to general practice.
- more news