Sign up for eNews
Keep up to date with our FREE eNewsletters...it's easy to register
We produce quarterly e-newsletters relevant to your needs.
If you are not already receiving any of these, please select the ones you would like to receive from the list below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Taking Action: Our main newsletter, for all healthcare professionals
- Commissioner News: Information about courses aimed at up-skilling your teams
- Student News: All our students, past and present, receive this automatically alongside their training.
Taking Action - Newsletter for All
This is our main newsletter and resource for all healthcare professionals. Taking Action is packed with:
- Topical news
- Course announcements and research updates
- Links to further resources to help your day-to-day practice
- Real stories showing the many ways that our students, trainers and education commissioners are applying their knowledge to achieve better care for patients
Commissioner News is really valuable if you are thinking about commissioning courses for your workforce:
- Newly available courses and updated courses
- News on funding opportunities
- Updates on Education for Health resources, initiatives and team members
When you become a student with Education for Health, you will automatically receive Student eNews alongside your training. It contains:
- Course and resource updates
- The latest opportunities in the funding and sponsorship of Education for Health courses
- Summaries and links to the latest developments from Education for Health and from the wider health community
- Real student experiences: anecdotes and feedback from some of our students
- If you would like to become a student please Contact us.
Pages in this section
Find a course
Interested in our Spirometry courses? Here is what is on offer, click on any course you are interested in to find out more, including accreditation status with ARTP/BTS.
Education for Health has specific workshops designed to support primary care staff in recognition, assessment and diagnosis of Dementia.
- more news