We can work together to find the perfect speaker and help promote your event
Education for Health participates in and supports events and conferences for health professionals, right across the world.
- Compelling, expert speakers: we have a wide range of speakers, who are able to deliver useful content on any relevant health topic. Our speakers can deliver lecture-style presentations or can work in a workshop environment.
- Event promotion on this site: We can create awareness for your own events with a FREE listing on this page. For even greater impact, we can set up an event paid-for banner ad on the home page of this site.
Conferences/events are a great opportunity for healthcare professionals to:
- Participate in networking events
- Share ideas
- Find out about the latest developments in their specific disease areas
- Meet our team of clinicians and our NHS liaison team
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.
To add your event to this page; to book a speaker; or to find out more about banner ad availability/rates, please contact Gordon Schofield on 01926 836991 or contact us
26– 27 September 2014
Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicester
Cost: from £149
28– 30 September 2014
Telford International Centre, Telford
Cost: from £170
Anaphylaxis Campaign Healthcare Professional Conference - 20 years of supporting people with severe allergies
4 November 2014
St Thomas' Hospital, London
Cost: free places available
14– 15 November 2014
East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
Cost: Registration starts from £99
2– 4 December 2014
Harrogate International Centre, Harrogate
Cost: £200-£500 dependant on status and membership
3– 5 December 2014
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
Cost: Registration starts from £55
Pages in this section
Find a course
As a Charity we are committed to ensuring that our trainers have all the information they need to support the delivery of education to students...
We currently have two vacancies in the organisation: Marketing Executive, and Diabetes Clinical Lead
We are delighted to announce these exciting opportunities to work for Education for Health.
- more news