We can work together to find the perfect speaker and help promote your event
Education for Health participates in and supports events and conferences for health professionals, right across the world.
- Compelling, expert speakers: we have a wide range of speakers, who are able to deliver useful content on any relevant health topic. Our speakers can deliver lecture-style presentations or can work in a workshop environment.
- Event promotion on this site: We can create awareness for your own events with a FREE listing on this page. For even greater impact, we can set up an event paid-for banner ad on the home page of this site.
Conferences/events are a great opportunity for healthcare professionals to:
- Participate in networking events
- Share ideas
- Find out about the latest developments in their specific disease areas
- Meet our team of clinicians and our NHS liaison team
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.
To add your event to this page; to book a speaker; or to find out more about banner ad availability/rates, please contact Gordon Schofield on 01926 836991 or contact us
Anaphylaxis Campaign Healthcare Professional Conference - 20 years of supporting people with severe allergies
4 November 2014
St Thomas' Hospital, London
Cost: free places available
14– 15 November 2014
East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
Cost: Registration starts from £99
2– 4 December 2014
Harrogate International Centre, Harrogate
Cost: £200-£500 dependant on status and membership
3– 5 December 2014
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
Cost: Registration starts from £55
Pages in this section
Find a course
We are delighted to announce that Education for Health and Respiratory Education UK (REUK), based in Liverpool, will be joining forces from January 2015 under one umbrella organisation - The Education for Health Group.
To support newly published government guidance, Education for Health is preparing to launch a free online educational resource specifically designed for anyone who works with children or young people with asthma.
- more news