We can work together to find the perfect speaker and help promote your event
Education for Health participates in and supports events and conferences for health professionals, right across the world.
- Compelling, expert speakers: we have a wide range of speakers, who are able to deliver useful content on any relevant health topic. Our speakers can deliver lecture-style presentations or can work in a workshop environment.
- Event promotion on this site: We can create awareness for your own events with a FREE listing on this page. For even greater impact, we can set up an event paid-for banner ad on the home page of this site.
Conferences/events are a great opportunity for healthcare professionals to:
- Participate in networking events
- Share ideas
- Find out about the latest developments in their specific disease areas
- Meet our team of clinicians and our NHS liaison team
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.
To add your event to this page; to book a speaker; or to find out more about banner ad availability/rates, please contact Gordon Schofield on 01926 836991 or contact us
11– 13 March 2015
ExCeL London, London E16 1XL
Cost: £209-480 (Delegate rate - dependent on days attending)
6 May 2015
Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester, M23 9LT
Cost: £95 (free for professional members of the Anaphylaxis Campaign)
8– 9 May 2015
Stormont Hotel, Belfast, County Antrim BT4 3LP
Cost: £180-200 (Delegate rate - membership and day attending determines rate)
25– 26 June 2015
ICC, Birmingham, B1 2EA
Cost: £70-190 (Delegate rate - dependent on membership, date of registration and days attending)
8– 10 September 2015
Cambridge, CB3 0DS, UK
Cost: £480-510 (Delegate rate - date of registration and days attending determine rate)
16– 17 October 2015
Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire, NN12 8QH
6– 7 November 2015
East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2RJ
2– 4 December 2015
Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre, London, SW1P 3EE
Find a course
Education for Health is one of 11 organisations which have been awarded the Higher Education Institution (HEI) Challenge Award to develop healthcare education in the East Midlands.
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity with Education for Health.
- more news