We can work together to find the perfect speaker and help promote your event
Education for Health participates in and supports events and conferences for health professionals, right across the world.
- Compelling, expert speakers: we have a wide range of speakers, who are able to deliver useful content on any relevant health topic. Our speakers can deliver lecture-style presentations or can work in a workshop environment.
- Event promotion on this site: We can create awareness for your own events with a FREE listing on this page. For even greater impact, we can set up an event paid-for banner ad on the home page of this site.
Conferences/events are a great opportunity for healthcare professionals to:
- Participate in networking events
- Share ideas
- Find out about the latest developments in their specific disease areas
- Meet our team of clinicians and our NHS liaison team
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.
To add your event to this page; to book a speaker; or to find out more about banner ad availability/rates, please contact Rachel Clarke on 01926 838965 or contact us
7– 8 February 2014
Alexandra Palace, London
Cost: £40 to £59 depending on days attended
Pages in this section
& Events Executive
Find a course
Education for Health welcomes the news that the UK government will aim to double its annual funding for dementia research by 2025.
We'd like to wish all our students, commissioners and partners a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Read on for our opening dates over the festive season...
- more news