We can work together to find the perfect speaker and help promote your event
Education for Health participates in and supports events and conferences for health professionals, right across the world.
- Compelling, expert speakers: we have a wide range of speakers, who are able to deliver useful content on any relevant health topic. Our speakers can deliver lecture-style presentations or can work in a workshop environment.
- Event promotion on this site: We can create awareness for your own events with a FREE listing on this page. For even greater impact, we can set up an event paid-for banner ad on the home page of this site.
Conferences/events are a great opportunity for healthcare professionals to:
- Participate in networking events
- Share ideas
- Find out about the latest developments in their specific disease areas
- Meet our team of clinicians and our NHS liaison team
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.
To add your event to this page; to book a speaker; or to find out more about banner ad availability/rates, please contact Rachel Clarke on 01926 838968 or contact us
2– 4 July 2014
Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
Pages in this section
& Events Executive
Find a course
We are delighted to announce this exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Clinical Lead.
Find out what our Clinical Leads have pledged, and let us know your plans for change.
- more news